Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Night

Ahhh.... a chair :) I just sat down to post quickly before we leave for Cadiz. Today we toured the Plaza de España and the cathedral. They were both amazing! The cathedral was huge and we climbed the bell tower, which had ramps all of the way up instead of stairs. It was really cool but now we are headed back for Cadiz. Tomorrow we are supposed to go to the market, and then possibly meet up with Señora Lopez.
Adios for now!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAY!!! Tell señora Lopez I said HOLA! Also, tell her to get on FB so she & I can chat when I go to Colombia!
    Diego, I am truly soooooo proud of all of you all...even BENITO! You are really stepping out of your element; trying new food, meeting new people, attempting Flamenco dancing!!! This is such an AMAZING experience for you all. SOAK IN EVERY SECOND! It will be a fond memory before you know it!
    xoxoxo
    -sra. gach
    ps. mas fotos PORFA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will put my pix on fb when i get home- i cant get them off of my camera here and...
    i will let sra lopez know!
    :Diego

    ReplyDelete