

After 20 hours of traveling, 3 flights, and two long layovers, we made it to Cadiz yesterday afternoon. No one got very much sleep on the flights (probably because we were busy playing the trivia game they had on the plane), but everything went well. Today was the first day of classes, and tonight we have a tour of the city. The famiy I´m staying with is really nice - the senora is a very good cook (and I even got to
have breakfast this morning, which is usually pretty light in Spain). Her husband Juan, and two sons, Juanito and Carlos (ages 17 and 18), also live in the apartment. While the students were in class this morning, I had churros con chocolate with the program directors. Muy delicioso!

Espero que su viaje continúe bien!
ReplyDelete-Sr. Sanford
ay, sr. sanford usó el subjuntivo!!! que lindo! :p
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip & remember to take lot's of pictures to share with yearbook! Have fun!! :-)
ReplyDeleteRonda Bailey