Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last Day in Cadiz

So today is our last day in Cadiz and its definitly bitter-sweet. This trip has been sooo much fun and I have definitly learned a lot!! My teacher has been really nice and is a really good teacher. Also all the site seeing has been very informative and all the architecture is beautiful. I will also definitly miss my senora, who has been very nice and feeds us soooo much food, and my roomate Ashley, who has been sooo much fun to hang out with. Anyway today was our last day of school and we went to the market to look around and buy some stuff for the paella that we are making tonight. It was fun but the smell of raw fish and meat and spices and fruit mixed together was not a good combination. Then, when we returned from that we were going to watch a movie but there were some technical difficulties so we ended up playing games for the rest of class, which was realy fun. And for our last free time on our last day, most of us are going to the beach!!! Then tonight we have a cooking class where we are going to make paella!!!! I hope its good!! Anyway I am now off to my last meal with my family. This was most definitly and GREAT trip and I can´t wait to tell everybody the details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment