Friday, June 12, 2009
SPAIN ON VIERNES
HOLA! We´re having a great time in Spain! I have been trying spanish food my senora makes and my favorite was the chicken paella (rice dish). It was really good! Yesterday we went to the beach and then played volleyball on the beach. I was on a team with all of the girls from Charlotte and we were against Bracey & his team. We went out for Tapas afterward and I got to try some more spanish dishes. They were pretty good and we got home pretty late. Today Emma, Shane, Ashley, and I made the trek to Cortes Ingles and I bought some shorts. Then we came back to school for a flamenco lesson and that was...interesting... especially with our uneven ratio of guys to girls... haha Now we are headed to the bus to the Fair and tomorrow we´re off to Sevilla! Adios for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment